Wednesday, May 30, 2012

She who loves to....

For some time now, I've been wanting to write a blog.  Actually, that isn't really true.  For some time now, I wish I was a blog writer.  Or I wish I had a blog.  Or I wish I had a place where I could post some awesome recipes, pictures and ideas and that someone would pin my awesome recipes, pictures and ideas to Pinterest.  But I'm not a photographer. 

My friends call me for ideas.  They challenge me to make new things.  And they love what I come up with.  I love to cook, I love to eat.  I do other things too...  I sew, quilt, make cards, and I work.  I should probably mention that, because it might have some relevance at some point in what I am making, or eating. Or you might question why there is so much chocolate.  I'm a nurse. I work in the emergency department.  I eat chocolate so that I stay sane.

I'm special.  I can't just eat what everybody else is eating.  I don't like mediocre food.  And I can't digest dairy.  That makes me special!  The recipes I'll share will be made for me.  Don't be looking here for some to die for cheese recipe, because I would probably really die eating it.  Or at least wish I was dying so that the misery would pass.  I do a lot of substitutions, and I know how delicious cream sauces are.  I promise to only post things that are worth eating.  I will only eat things that are worthy of being called DELICIOUS.

This is me, and my sweetie.  Did I mention that I love the beach?  I wish summer lasted all year, and that I could spend every day walking on the sand with my sweetie and my puppy.


5 comments:

  1. Looks super yummy, Therese. Only wish I liked shrimp (like Muffin, I suppose). I look forward to following you here all summer! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you when I omitted the shrimp for Muffin!! The pasta itself was excellent and very filling. Check out the other blogs where the idea originated from too... I'm very tempted by the pine nut version...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, I have only read this one post, and I love it already. lol. :) Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a "Muffin" and a "Cookie." Who's going to get called "Cracker?"

    ReplyDelete